About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Monday, June 9, 2014

Transfers and Immigration.

Hey everybody!

Hey everybody- what's new? I hope you all had a good week. My week was good... And hectic haha! So last Tuesday I had to get all of the missionaries out of Pasto for transfers early in the morning. I got together with Elder Payne (he's the zone leader in Pasto) because our companions both got transferred. It was hectic, but it all turned out well... Until about 11 o'clock. The president's secretary called me "ELDER DEAN! IMGIGRACION HAS SISTER LOPEZ AND CHUB!!!" I was like "What?!?" He told me that the police stopped the bus the missionaries were on that I sent out, and had taken Sister chub and Lopez... That's when I remembered- I had forgot to renew Sisters Chub's visa... My heart sank! I rushed down to immigration, and there they were, locked up, and ready to deport Sister Chub... I spent 5 hours running around Pasto like a chicken with my head cut off, getting the visa renewed, and 6 hours later finally got them out. WHEW. Almost had a sister missionary deported on my watch. Strike 3- you're dead Elder Dean haha. But in the end, all is well. Traveled to Cali all day Wednesday for zone leader council on Thursday. Got together with my new companion, EL GRAN ELDER VIZA. But the ride all night home was the pits... Ha. Sunday afternoon we were able to help Carlos with another activity for his foundation. Didn't turn out as well as the last one, but it was still good. Carlos is a stud- he gave a good chat. Well errrbody.... gotta get back to work. P-day has come and gone. Spent half of it in the hospital with Elder Arias.  He split his head open when we were playing soccer today. Fun stuff! Poor kid. Anyway, love you all. Hope you all have an awesome weekend. Grateful for your prayers and thoughts. The mission is an adventure. The hardest and best adventure I've ever been on. The church is true. Have a good week!

Elder Dean
 
 
Whipping up some agua panela
 
 Sunday with Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment