About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cruising Along.

Hey everybody. What's new?

Things are just cruising along here nothing too new! We are working along and have a few investigators... Trying to help have a baptism soon. Prayers please! Anyway, this week we had zone leader council. It was so weird- all of the zone leaders are new now. I am the 2nd oldest zone leader in council now. Only good old Elder Joglar is older than me. It's so weird to see the mission changing, but that's how it is! But anyway... doing good. So yesterday, Sunday, I had the opportunity to bless the sacrament last minute since the 2 priests didn't show up. I haven't blessed the sacrament in a few months. While breaking the bread and during the sacrament, I felt the spirit super strong. It was refreshing to bless the sacrament and to really pay attention to the words in the prayer. I hope you can all have a good week, and next Sunday when taking the sacrament really pay attention to the words in the hymn, and especially the prayer. I love you all so much. Sorry the letter is short, but I hope you all have a good week. Thanks for you prayers and thoughts on my behalf and for the work here.

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment