About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Monday, October 20, 2014

Enjoy The Seasons.

Hey!

What's happening peeps? Hope you all had a good week. So what's new here in good old Cali Colombia... Not much! Just working along haha. Elder Morales and I are working along, but unfortunately we aren't seeing the results quite yet... We defiantly need to step it up a notch. He's going home in about 3 weeks, and we will complete 4 and a half months together. We need to get on our horse and send him out on a good note. Anyway, although some of our investigators aren't progressing like we would want, I am sure that we will have some success soon. A few inactives we have been visiting came to church yesterday. What joy! Well sometimes I forget that it's October and that the leave are falling now, and everything back home. I miss that! Hope you all can enjoy the changing of the seasons. It's the same all year round pretty much here! Anyway, things will continue to march on here. Today for pday we played volleyball and then we had a barbecue! I cooked all the meat on a charcoal grill... hope everybody stays healthy! Haha! Well everybody- love you tons. Please continue to pray for the work here in my area. We have seen some problems and difficulties here in the ward. Seems to be a pattern in general here, in every ward that I've been in. But the work will march on. I love you all, and I am so very thankful for the gospel in my life. Hope you all have a good week. Talk to you more next Monday!

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment