About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

#Heisthegift

Hey Everybody!
 
What's going on? Another week has come and gone, and here I am writing you on Tuesday. We had pday today. It was super weird having a pday on a Tuesday, but we had a conference with the whole mission yesterday. The church is launching a really big Christmas message for the whole world. It's going to be pretty big. EVERYBODY needs to start posting a few times during December in your facebooks and social network etc. It's called in English #heisthegift. Everybody can get on to christmas.mormon.org and share it with everybody. Cool stuff. Anyway, this week has been pretty good. My first week with Elder Tolentino. He's a good missionary. He's been out about 10 months and feels a little nervous about being a zone leader, but he's cool. We are just working hard, and I'm sure we will have success soon. Other than that, I don't know what's up. I'm kinda having a mind blank, but that's about all that's going on. This week we had a karaoke night, but not too many people showed up, but it was fun anyway. I love you all. This week or last week was Thanksgiving- I'm not really sure. I kinda loose track of these kinds of things down here, but it's all good. Well. I'm grateful for a lot of things. I'm grateful for my family and friends. The gospel. 'Im grateful that salvation is free if we choose it, and that Heavenly Father is willing to wait and be patient with every single one of us, no matter how long our personal changes take. I love you all, and I'm grateful for this Christmas season that will be starting up soon. Hope you all have a good week.

Elder Dean
 
 
Elder Tolentino and I drinking INCA COLA. It's a soda from Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment