About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

La Loma de la Cruz

Pues....
Hey. How's it going everyone? Sounds like it was a pretty crazy week back home, but good stuff! Well this week was pretty normal. Nothing too big happening. We have a few people we are teaching, and we are really hoping that some people will be able to start progressing soon! Anyway, this is the last week of the transfer, so Elder Morales is going home. Every time he sees an airplane, I think he stares at it just a tad bit too long haha! Today for pday we went to "La Loma de la Cruz." It's where they make and sell all the hand made art stuff, leather, bags, jewelry, native stuff. We went there a while back, and we went today so Elder Morales could buy some stuff to take home. We also went downtown. It's craziness! You can find stuff super cheap, and he bought some more stuff. It was a nightmare- tons of people. But that's about it. It was his last pday, so I had to go along with him. It's all good. So anyway, other than that, I'm doing pretty good. Just working along. Lots of things to improve as the mission goes on. I finished the Book of Mormon again. I read it in Spanish this time, and I started it again this week, but in English this time... It's the best book there is :) Anyway, I love you all. I hope you all have a good week. Sorry this email is short. I'll let you all know what goes down next week. CHAITO.

Elder Dean
 

Belalcazar look out


Sunday lunch

 
Elder Hansen headed home to Idaho
 
 
Elder Henao going home to Medellin Colombia
 
I'll miss these guys

 
My lizard friend I caught in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment