About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

T-minus 5 Days and Counting.

Helllo.
So everybody, I will just start at the begining of the week? Ok. Sorry about my spelling. For some reason I can't spell anymore! It's probably my brain just getting fried from all this Spanish haha. Anyway, so last week I got my latino companion. He's from Peru. His name is Elder Flores. Also, last week I got called to be district leader. Kinda interesting to say the least because I have to conduct meetings in Spanish! Haha YIKES. I wonder if anybody even understands me... They all just smile and nod their heads. How nice of them! haha. Anyway, this week a guy named Elder Lyle showed up. He's a white boy from Oregon. Annnnd- he's going to my mission! The first person I've met going to my mission. Oh, and he's leaving with me because he's already pretty much fluent with Spanish. Lucky duck only has to spend 2 weeks in the CCM! It's all good though. So I have 5 days left in the CCM. Pretty nervous, but ready to get out of the CCM I guess. The temple today was good as always, and I get to go again on Friday one last time before I leave. Sweet. SO- Bogota is a huge city. It's crazy how many people are here. It's also crazy at how much poverty I've seen already and I haven't even left the CCM. Be grateful for what you have. It's humbling looking out the window of a van or a bus and seeing Bogota. It's a beautiful place here in Colombia. Wish you all could see it with me. Next time I write I might be in Cali! Sweet! Anyway, hope you all have a good week. Love you all tons.

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment