About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Comp and Conference.

FAM. FRIENDS.

Hey evvvverybody. Whats up? So I guess I'll just start off by saying that I hope you all watched conference! It was awesome! I got to watch in English in a class room in the stake center here. Elder Wilcox, Elder Welling, Elder Perounoud and I were watching together. Also, Elder Menendez, the other assistant and a couple elders from the office, Elder Perez and Elder Flores, watched with us. They speak English pretty good. My word conference went by sooo fast! I keep glancing at my watch wishing the time would slow down... It flew! I enjoyed it a lot, that's for sure. I can't remember everything that I learned, but I know I felt the spirit super strong. I think my favorite talk was Elder Uchtdorf in the priesthood session, but it's a hard decision.... So I had my first week here with my new companion, Elder Caja. He's from Peru, and he's 26 years old. He's a good guy, but most of the responsibility is on me doing phone calls and planning and everything... A little stressful, but it's all good. Today for p-day I woke up, studied for a few hours, washed my clothes and cleaned house for a bit, and then went and ate lunch with the zone leaders, and we played chess after for a while. We had a little mini tournament and I took 3rd... I'm not too good at chess. Elder Wilcox won and Elder Zambrano took 2nd and my companion came in last. He had to by Elder Wilcox an ice cream haha. Anyway, not too much to tell this week. I'm grateful for your prayers always. Especially in the next following weeks as my responsibility is this area now... Anyway, I'll talk to you all later. Hope you all have a good week, read the Book of Mormon, go to church, and go to the temple if ya can. Enjoy the fall weather out there. I'm seriously missing fall time right now :( Love you ALLL! (Sorry this email is so short) Talk to you next week!

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment