About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Musical Chairs and Transfers.

Hey Everybody!

SO I gotta make it quick. Today is absolutely nuts! I got a call at 9:30 last night, and I'm getting transferred tomorrow. I have to be in a big bus station before 7'o'clock tomorrow morning. So I'm headed out of the big city, Cali Colombia, and headed to a town called Popayan... I don't know much. I know it's about 2 hours via bus away, and that the climate is cooler. There aren't any wards there. It's all branches, and they are putting a plan in motion right now to make it a stake! We'll see what's up! So this week was pretty normal, other than that big news bomb I got yesterday... Hope you guys all had a good Halloween. Halloween here in Colombia isn't too pretty! haha. It was a rough day for mission work, that's for sure... Anyway, 2 days ago we had the ward Halloween party with all the primary. When we got there, they started and told us missionaries that we were in charge of the games... Alrighty then! So me and Elder Wilcox thought real fast, and we started to play musical chairs... Only one problem. We didn't have any music! So me and Elder Wilcox had to sing together and stop together for the music... The only songs we could think of on the spot were the itsy bitsy spider, take me out to the ballgame, and popcorn popping... Haha! It was good though. Dang - sorry I seriously gotta cut it way short. I gotta do tons of stuff get ready to head out tomorrow to Popayan! I'm gonna miss it here in Cali, in Limonar, that's for sure. Rough stuff... Anyway, my companion will be Elder Mosqeuira. He's from Argentina. I've met him a few times, but I don't know him too well. We'll see! Love you all tons. I'll write more next week. Ciao!

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment