About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Easter.

Hey all!
 
Happy Easter! Hope the Easter bunny was good to you all and brought treats... I don't think the Easter bunny exists here. I mentioned it, and I'm pretty sure I just came off as crazy... But it's all good! This week we had an awesome combined ward activity. Friday we had a "salvation route". What we did was do a tour of the plan of salvation with the organizations in different classrooms to do acts for each part of the plan. For example, the primary was the Garden of Eden with all the kids dressed up like animals, and the teachers explained the garden, and like that we went through the chapel with us missionaries as guides through the plan of salvation. We all took groups of 15-20 people through, and to end we all ended up in the "celestial kingdom" and watched a movie about the atonement of Christ. It was really good. I think about 100 people showed up. We even ended with a snack :) Best missionaries ever. So transfers came in, and it looks like I will be with my companion Elder Delgadillo one more transfer. It's his last transfer in the mission. I will be his last companion. There are a lot of changes in my zone, and that's always stressful as a zone leader getting everybody in and out in one piece. But that's it. 1 transfer down here in Pasto! Anyway, this last Sunday morning I woke up thinking about the resurrection... I just want to share my testimony that I have felt in my heart that Christ lives. I want to tell you all that in my short 11 months here in Colombia I have seen him change lives. I know he is our Savior. I also know that through Him and only Him we can find true peace and happiness. The church is true. He lives and guides his church today. I love Him, and I hope with all my heart that everyone of us, no matter where we are, or what our circumstances, can accept him and let him into our lives and hearts and minds. I love you all. I know that the Savior loves you all. And this little testimony I share with you in his name, Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment