About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Monday, April 7, 2014

Zone Leader Coference and General Conference

Hey all.

Hey everybody. How's it going? I'll just start of by saying that conference was awesome. There were a few talks that I liked more than others, like Elder Uchtdorf's talk of gratitude, as well as Jeffery R. Holland (he's always awesome). We watched conference on the family history center computer in the chapel with Elder Jolley, Hansen, Kendrick, and Payne. Gringo club. It was nice to be able to watch it in English. I loved priesthood session as well. I shared the Utah tradition with all the Elders in my zone, and we bought ice cream right before the priesthood session started. Good stuff. This past week I also went to zone leader conference in Cali. We started off in a bus Wednesday morning, and got to Cali Wednesday night. The conference was all day Thursday. It was good. We talked about a lot of things- about how we can improve as a mission and in our zones, and it was awesome to be able to talk to old buddies (Eliason, Wilcox etc) We hopped on the bus Thursday night and got home at about 4 o'clock Friday morning, and then got up again and we were working in our area all day Friday! I was pooped out, that's for sure. I can't wait for the Ensign to come out to be able to read the conference talks. Anyway, I hope you all got the chance to listen a bit to conference, and if not, you can just hop on the Internet and watch a few. Love you guys. I'll attach some pictures this week for sure. I've been feeling kinda sick lately- bad stomach and other things, so thanks for your prayers. I'll keep working hard. Thanks for being awesome friends and family. Love you all. Hope you have a good week!
 
Elder Dean

Gringo group watching conference
 

 La Cocha

 
7 days ago (last p-day) when we went to "La Cocha" as a zone

No comments:

Post a Comment