About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Baptism/Third Week of Transfer

Hey everybody!

So sorry about last week. I didn't get a letter off for the blog... I think that might be the first time I haven't written! Sorry about that. But anyway... So this week we had zone leader council. It was good. We learned a lot, and the vision is that we can start trying to help the ward down here be one with the missionaries, and try to get better in that aspect. This week we had to do house riviosions of all the elders in the zone. Blah! Ha- the worst. But anyway, that's all over now. Until next month. Ha! So, this weekend we had a baptism! Victor got baptized. He had his interview with President Pricoli and passed, so we went ahead with the baptism. I had the opportunity to baptize him Saturday night, and then Sunday morning he gave us a scare and showed up half way through sacrament meeting! He got confirmed at the end of sacrament meeting. The bishop looked at me to do it, so I confirmed him as well haha! But it's all good. Way to go Victor. He's going to Ecuador for a week, so we'll see him in a week or so. Anyway, we are starting the 3rd week of this transfer already. The time's going by! I hope that I can continue trying to be better and become the missionary that God wants me to be. I love you all. I hope you are all doing well. Keep going holding onto that iron rod. I'm reading the Book of Mormon again. I'm in Alma and cruising along loving it. I'm reading it in Spanish again, and when I end it, it will be my 4th time reading it here in the mission. I hope to never stop reading it at least a little bit the rest of my life. I hope we can all keep reading, and keep trying to become better people everyday. I love you all. I hope you have a good week. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Talk to you all more next week!

Love Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment