About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Three generations.

Hey everybody.
 
Hi everyone. How's it going? Hope everything's good. I'm doing just fine here... Sorry this week I'm short for time. Internet seemed all funky today, so hopefully my messages got to everybody.... Who knows. Anyway, I'm doing good. This week went fine. We are working along. I'm super excited for general conference this weekend. I hope you can all make an effort to listen, too! This is the last week of this transfer. Transfers come in this weekend. 3 months down here in Cali, here in Colon. Times flying by... This week I went and did a division in Jamundi. Jamundi is a town about 30 minutes south of Cali. My old companion that I trained is there in Jamundi... Good old Silverio! He's training too right now, so now I have a grandson.  That's how we call it in the mission. Silverio is my son because I trained him, and now he's training another Elder, so he's my grandson. Haha! Anyway, sorry this letter is super short today, but I hope you all have a good week. I'll let you know about the tranfers next week, and hope you all enjoy conference! Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Love you all!

Elder Dean
 
Three generations

No comments:

Post a Comment