About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Monday, December 22, 2014

First Week In Palmira.

Merry Christmas to all!

Well, actually it's the 22nd, but Merry Christmas everybody! Can I just tell you all that leaving Colon was super hard for me. Haha. After 6 months there, I was totally used to the area, members, apartment, neighbors, and streets - it was hard for me this week for sure. But anyway, here I am in Palmira. My branch is pretty big. It's the biggest branch in Palmira. I think there were probably at least 90 people in church Sunday. It was weird. They did sacrament meeting last. It was kinda funky. Ha! I know the area more or less now. It's pretty easy to get to know. It's a pretty calm place.  A lot different than Cali, that's for sure. But anyway, we worked hard this week, and there's always room for improvement. Tomorrow we have to go to Tulua (it's another city about 1 hour or so more north) for a multi zone Christmas conference with President. Planning on skyping the 25th! Pumped to see you all. I love Christmas, and even though it's so much different than at home, I feel happy to be here in the mission, sharing the gospel with others. We remember Jesus Christ and his birth. We remember that thanks to him our families can be happy and be eternal. We remember that we can find peace and forgiveness, confidence, and strength. I love you all. Merry Christmas. Enjoy the snow. It's hot here.

 
Familia Cuadros.

 


 
Last week saying goodbye to Colon. Couldn't take pics with everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment