About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014 and Happy New Year 2015

FELIZ ANO NUEVO A TODOS
 
Hey everybody. How's it going? I hope you all had a good Christmas. I heard it finally got really cold in Utah. Awesome. This past week was good.The 23rd we had zone conferences with all the north zones in the mission. It was good. We got together and it was pretty much just like a get together. We sang Christmas songs, watched 17 Miracles, and got some Christmas presents (candy). The 24th was good. We worked our best, and then Christmas Eve we did a little cook off with the Beltran family. They are a good family, and have 2 sons in the mission field. The brother called President Pricoli while we were there, and got permission for us to be there until like10 at night. It was good. Christmas day was pretty normal ... woke up studied, etc...(there were still people partying and drinking haha) and we only had like 1 appointment, but we did our best and visited some. Elder Campos called home at like 6, and then I called home after to finish up the night. I love you all. It was so good to skype. Other than that, things are cruising along. Wednesday  and Thursday this week is New Years. We'll see how it goes... 2014 passed by quickly. I spent the whole year in Colombia. Crazy. 2015 will be full of new things. Every year there are new things. I have many goals finishing up my mission here, and many more things to come. I love you all. Happy New Years!

Elder Dean
 

Christmas conference. The 2 missionaries I got to the field with.
Elder Lyle and Elder Correa. Old dogs.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment