About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Palmira

Hey world.

So everybody - hope you had a good week. I had a pretty good week. It was a pretty normal week until Saturday night. The APs called me and informed me that I'm getting transfered tomorrow. Out of the clear blue. Transfers aren't until the 30th. Real surprise. I'm getting transfered to Palmira. It's a town about 1 hour north of Cali. It's little and hot. I will be in a branch. My zone will be small- only 12 missionaries. My time here in Colon came to an end. 6 months here. I was excited to be here for Christmas with all the members. Bummer! But, oh well. My new companion is Elder Campos. He's a good friend of mine. He will be ending his mission in a month and a half. Also from Peru. Haha! Today I went to la loma de la cruz and bought some hand made art because I might not have the chance to come back to Cali again. Who knows! Harrison invited me to lunch at waffles and crepes. Love that guy! Looking back, my time here in Colon was interesting. I honsetly didn't have a lot of baptisims here, and there were some hard parts about being here... But honestly I have made some of my best friends here in this ward. I truly feel part of the ward, and feel like family to many of the members. I feel like I have grown. Now going forward. Onward ever onward. Until next week.

Elder Dean



Christmas caroling with the district on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment