About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy New Year

Hey all.
How's it going? Hope you all had a happy new years. My new years was pretty chill... A sister in the branch invited us to eat dinner. We didn't have tons to do, so we sang some last few Christmas hymns to a few people and tried our best. Even though it was New Years this week, we still had a pretty good week when it comes to proselyting. New Years Eve, I stayed up until like 11 listening to fire works, and booze drinking, and loud music, and then fell asleep. Haha. HAPPY NEW YEARS. Anyway, thinking about this new year, 2015 will be a year of many changes. I have a few goals about how I want to end my mission, and just a few goals about when I am home (let's stay focused here ha). Anyway, all in all we're going good. This past week I haven't seen a single cloud in the sky almost. The sun has been so strong. I'm like the snow man. "In the sun he melted, melted, melted." I love you all, and I hope you are happy. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Until next week.

 Elder Dean

Say hi to Rooney. The dog that probably outweighs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment