About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

La Hacienda Del Paraiso Valle Del Cauca Colombia

Hey everybody!
What's happening? Hope you all had a good week with that January rain back in Utah. haha! I'm doing pretty good here. This past week was pretty normal. We are working away. My companion just received his travel info back to Peru in the computer next to me. He's going home in 2 weeks... Yikes. Today is Tuesday. They changed my pday for today because yesterday there was a mini MTC for all the youth here in Palmira. There were about 15 boys and about 20 something girls, and we helped out all day with that yesterday. It was cool. Today for pday we went to a really old ranch about 30 min outside of Palmira. It's super famous, and it's a really pretty old house that's about 200 years old now. They've now turned it into a museum, and on the 50 mil Colombian peso bill, the guys face is on the front and the house is on the back. It was really cool and had some really interesting history. It was ok to do something a little different for pday. Anyway, other than that, things are trucking along. We're working hard to have a baptismal service this weekend. I love you all, and hope you have a great week. I'm reading the Book of Mormon like I always do everyday, as well as reading the New Testament. Scripture of the week: Ephesians 4:32. Love you all. Hope you have a great week.

Elder Dean. 


La Hacienda Del Paraiso
Valle Del Cauca Colombia



No comments:

Post a Comment