About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Monday, February 9, 2015

One Shoe and a Flip Flop: Extended to June.

Hey all.
How's everybody doing. Hope you all had a good week. This week was a little slow. This week I had to go to Cali and the toe doctor cut my nail off a bit. It was infected as well, so I've had to proselyte in one shoe and a flip flop haha. My companion has also been a little delicate with a wisdom tooth they took out a few weeks ago. We did what we could though. Anyway, so Wednesday morning I'm headed back to Cali. I've been called as a traveler. My new companion is Elder Walker from Utah. He has been an assistant for 7 months. We will be companions, and we will travel the mission doing divisions with missionaries, training them, and reporting to President. I actually had an interview with President, and have known for about 3 weeks now, but just kept in on the down low. My time here in Palmira wasn't too long, but I met amazing people here, and I hopefully have learned. They as well offered me to go home in June, so I will be going home in June. A little extra, but not too much, so we'll see you all then. This will be a new experience for me, and very different, but it will be awesome ending my mission by traveling the mission and getting to know so many elders, areas, and people. Anyway, I hope you all have a good week. I love you all. Hope you all feel the happiness that comes from this gospel. It's marvelous to know our purpose here, and know how to achieve real happiness. Until next week.

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment