About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Friday, March 13, 2015

Being a Traveling Missionary is Awesome.

Hey all.
How's it going? Hope you all had a good week. I've felt better this week. We were traveling like crazy this week... This week I was in Tulua Tuesday and Wednesday, and then Thursday in Buga, and Friday and Saturday in Palmira. Being a traveling missionary is awesome, but it's a little hard sometimes, too. But I can honestly say it's the best experience. Being in a new place with different elders everyday is quite different. This week we are in Ipiales, Pasto and Popayan. Pasto and Popayan should bring back some memories. I won't be in my old area, but it will be interesting to be in Pasto and Popayan again. Maybe I'll run into somebody. Who knows? Today for pday, Elder Walker and I hiked up Las Tres Cruses. I had already hiked up when I was back in Colon, but Elder Walker had never done it, and he goes home in 2 weeks, so we did it. I got super sun burnt.  Bummer haha. I've got to log off because we have to catch our bus in an hour. We will travel all night tonight and get to Ipiales at 6 or 7 in the morning. Reminds me of the good old days traveling from Pasto to Cali and back for zone leader councils. Anyway, love you all. Hope you have a good week. Thanks for your prayers. I know they work. Chao.

Elder Dean.


Elder Arias y Garramuno (Bolivia y Argentina)



Elder Prieto y Hernandez (Uruguay y Honduras)


Elder Deterline y Almeida (USA y Brasil)


Elder Amascifuen y Ortiz (Peru y Colombia)


Tres Cruzes


No comments:

Post a Comment