About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Monday, March 2, 2015

Sick Week.

Hey everybody! 
Hey all. How's it going? I hope you all had a good week. This week has been kinda rough. I've been battling through some sickness. It started Monday with some body aches etc... but Tuesday and Wednesday I had some pretty bad fever, and was in the house all day. Thursday I felt better and went to a conference. The conference was cool. We even got to see the movie "Meet the Mormons." The quality wasn't very good, and it was in Spanish, but it was cool to see it. Friday morning I was feeling better so we went out and prosylited all day, Elder Walker and I, and Friday night I started getting a pretty bad headache, and Saturday morning it was a full blown migraine. The doctor came over and took my blood and hooked me up to an IV, so all day Saturday and Sunday I was in the house, and today I'm feeling better with plans to hit the road again tomorrow. Anyway, other than that, no huge news. I'll send some pictures with the email for sure. I love you all. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Talk more next week.

Elder Dean.


Conference Thursday: Me, my son Elder Silverio, my grandson
 Elder Bernales, my greatgrandson Elder Moran 



Walking up some stairs in the area


Elder Walker expressing how much he loves
 being in the office after 7 months.  Love this guy!


Colorful homes of Terron Coloreado


Sick Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment