About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Monday, December 23, 2013

Feliz Navidad!

Feliz Navidad Parseros!!!!!

Merry Christmas everybody! Today is Monday the 23rd. Christmas is in 2 days... Crazy! So this week was good... It has been a little hard to stay busy, but it's all good! Just gotta keep doing your best. So this week we had the branch Christmas party, and when we showed up, only a few investigators and members were there... CRAP! Nobody had really organized anything. So Elder Menendez and I saved the day when all the people showed up with a few games for everybody. We kept it fun. While we were trying to keep everybody entertained, Elder Mosqueira made calls and got music and speakers to the church, and so when we left the party at 9 (when we had to go) there was music, and miraculously food showed up, too! Party saved. WHEW. Super stressful, buts it's all good. Sunday night there was a movie in the church, too. We brought some investigators, and the movie was Ephraim's Rescue again. So I watched it again, and it was just as good and the first time haha! Other than that the week was pretty normal... I hope you all enjoy the snow and the Christmas time with everybody. This Christmas I have homework for you... Christmas Eve or Christmas day, dust off your bible ;) and open up to Luke 2 and read the chapter. After you're done with that, pick up the Book of Mormon and read Alma 7:10-12. That's your homework! I'm grateful for my Savior and this opportunity I have to be serving a mission here in Colombia. I'm grateful for Christmas and the opportunity it gives us to remember our blessings, and remember the birth of our Savior... Also, because I get to call home :) Thanks for all of your prayers and support, especially during this Christmas season. Merry Christmas. I love you all!!

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment