About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Service Project in Pasto.

Pasto puessss

Hey errrrone. How's it going. Here I am getting ready to end this pday, and start the new week! Last week of the transfer right here. Transfers come in this Sunday. Gotta work hard even when transfers are coming in... This week was pretty good... Pretty normal. I completed 1 year in the mission! Wooooo! Big guy haha I thought about buying a shirt for the one year mark, which is the tradition, but I didn't do it... haha! Cool thing we did with Carlos yesterday (Sunday afternoon)- we headed up to a poor neighborhood with a bunch of clothes for kids, and bread and hot chocolate. Carlos gave a speech for his foundation that he has, and then the locura came. We gave out all of the clothes to the moms, and after, we gave the bread and hot chocolate. We got like 6 cool references. Every one of them for the sisters and their area. Bummer haha! But it's all good. I'll send some pics. Today for pday was pretty chill. We cleaned the house really good this morning. We hadn't deep cleaned in about... 3 months. haha! JK... But the apartment's clean now. We ate lunch in the mall and played a little air hockey before walking downtown, cut the hair, did some errands and that's all folks! Angela and Carlos are both doing good in their progress as new members. Carlos got ordained as a priest yesterday. Anyway, the work goes on, no? I hope you all have a great week. I truly thank you all for your prayers and thoughts on my behalf, and for the people I'm teaching and people that I need to find. I'll let you all know what goes down with transfers next week. Love you all... See you later! (I heard Dez got to baptize in the ocean! Lucky duck.)

Elder Dean
 Happy Moms

Passing out bread and hot chocolate 

 The Crew
 
 
 Pasto Zone- Happy Mothers Day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment