About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Saturday, July 26, 2014

First Week Back In Cali.

Que hubo parseros??

Estoy de nuevo en... CALI. My first week back in Cali and... Wow! I'm getting used to the heat and noise and gun shots again haha! It makes me remember so much from when I first started my mission. I'm about 15 minutes away from my first area. Ha! For example, the chapel that I'm in here now, in Colon, I played soccer in. on my first pday in the mission, and today for pday we went to burger king Ha I also went there in my first few weeks in the mission. I ate a burger with fries and a milkshake. It's been like 10 months since I've eaten that haha! So last Monday night I had to say goodbye to everybody in Pasto, which was super hard. Had to fight back the tears, that's for sure. Tuesday, I made the long bus ride from Pasto to Cali, for probably the last time, and this past week I've been getting to know my area. My companion is Elder Morales; a really calm guy from Peru... too calm haha! But he's good. The ward here seems good. There are a few cool members, a few returned missionaries, and stuff... We'll see what goes down! We have plans to have a baptismal service this weekend, so I'll let you all know how that goes for sure. So anyway, I'm here again in Cali, getting used to it, but I'm doing fine! Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. I ran out of time again today, but next week I'll try to send a few pics if I can and write a bit better. I hope you all have a good week and I'll write you all for sure next Monday. Gotta get the new week started! Chaooo

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment