About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Traveling Back to Cali.

Hey errrrrrrone!

Hey all. How's it going? Hope you all had a good week. My week wasn't too eventful, although a few interesting things have happened I suppose... President and Sister Prince headed out, and we had the changing of the guard Friday. President Pricoli is now the new president, and I don't know him yet, but I think I will get to know him this week... Colombia is crazy. President Pricoli didn't let us do any prosiliting Saturday from 3-5 in the afternoon, because Colombia was playing in the world cup. It was nuts. They won their game, and the whole country went nuts! haha. Crazy Colombians. Does anyone even know the world cup is going on in the States? Who knows... Anyway, I am writing way early today. Last night the office called us, and they made a mistake with my companion's visa. He is going to be illegal Wednesday, so we have to travel to Cali all day today to renew his visa tomorrow. Sweet p-day huh? Cooped up in a bus traveling 10 hours... Bummer! haha But it's all good. I guess it's better than having my companion deported. Anyway, that's about it for this week... Hope you all have a great week and remember to do the small things (prayers, scripture study everyday etc.) I've noticed that in my life lately as a missionary, I think I stopped praying for humility and with real intent little by little, and have felt a wake up call spiritually. Sometimes I think God is good at that... He loves us so when we start straying, he usually helps us get back on the right track, even if its a little rough. Anyway, I love you all. I hope you have a good week. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. I always need them! Love you all.

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment