About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Transfer Back to Cali.

Hey thur.

Hey everybody. Hope you all had a good week... I'm super short for time this week because I'm getting transferred. I got the news this morning that they are transferring me back to Cali. They are transferring me to lead zone San Fernando, the biggest zone in the mission. I'm leaving Pasto, a zone of 20 missionaries, and they send me to a zone of 26 missionaries. Fun stuff! I have to travel tomorrow all day, and with this bus trip back to Cali I will have spent more than 1 week in total in a bus with all of my trips from Cali to Pasto and back. Last one tomorrow. This weekend I also had the opportunity to baptize Sebastian. Sunday morning before sacrament meeting I baptized him. He's 8 years old, and his aunt and uncle that he lives with are members. Sorry I didn't have the chance to snap a pic, but it's all good. Anyway, it will be super hard to leave all the converts and members behind, but I know that the transfers are for a reason. My new companion's name is Elder Morales. I think he's from Peru, but I'm not sure. I don't know him too well... Tomorrow morning I'll hop on the bus and make the long trip to Cali. Back to the hot hot busy crazy city Cali. Sorry I didn't have time to write much, but I hope you all have a great week. I love my mission. My heart hurts leaving everybody behind here in Pasto, but I trust that there are more people I need to help by going back to Cali. I love the church. I know it's true. I hope you all feel it too... Talk to you more next week!

Elder Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment