About Me

My photo
LDS Missionary - Cali Colombia May 2013 - May 2015

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Last Transfer.

Howdy ya'll. Hope everybody is doing good. This week I was in a bus a total of 24 hours, traveling to Narino and back haha! Tuesday and Wednesday we were in Ipiales (thought about jumping the border to Ecuador, but I didn't haha jk) and Thursday and Friday we were in Pasto. Not going to lie, it was quite a chilly week. I was pretty cold, but here I am in Cali, in the office again, sweating. Ha! Transfers are this week, and my new companion is Elder Lyle. We will be companions our last 4 weeks of the mission, and we'll go home together. We got to the field together, and we ll leave together. Elder Lyle is from Oregon. He's  pretty cool. I'll be here in the office these next few days for the transfers. I'll probably travel again Thursday, and probably with Elders here in Cali. Anyway, my time is up. I'd better hop off, but I'll send some pictures. Mothers day is coming up. Hope you all have something special planned for your mothers! haha There's still time to think of something - it's not too late. Talk more next week.

Elder Dean.

 Ipiales


It was a good transfer with my companion Elder Rojas

My new companion, Elder Lyle.  We are in this to the end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment